Advancing Today and Tomorrow
Enterprise level functionality is vital to providing practices the leading automation, capability and flexibility allowing the implementation of best practices to ensure the best results and a comprehensive solution that empowers all members of your team.
DCP’s financial services platform provides the capabilities required by both large and small enterprises to administer and tailor the system to their unique requirements.
- Table-driven, rule based configuration options
- Role based security at each level of the organizational hierarchy
- Intelligent service catalog with GL and Revenue Code capabilities
- Can segment locations by Corporate/Regional customer service representative
- Missed payment workflow supporting both small practices as well as entities wit tens of thousands of plans
- Doctor or performance pay tracking and reporting
- Account Receivables reports for all activity
- User management [Login(s), Password(s)]
- Global library available with template Membership Plans and services
Answering the needs of you and your team, configuration flexibility helps you tailor and control the user experience at enterprise, regional and local levels.
- Origination rules – state-by-state
- Patient communication templates
- Membership plans and included services
- Missed payment management – centralized and/or decentralized management
- Key notifications – new plans, missed payments, thresholds, renewals, expiring credit cards and more
- Practice and patient portal branding templates
Enterprise-Class Security and Operations
We have a long history in financial services and utilize the highest levels of security and privacy protocols making sure your client information is protected and secure. Information is always encrypted and only used on your behalf. You own the data, it is never sold. All sensitive ACH and/or cardholder data is securely protected. ExtendCredit is in compliance with PCI, HIPAA and NACHA rules.
The DCP financial services platform infrastructure is both vertically and horizontally scalable. Both vertical and horizontal scaling are independently available at the server, database, processor, and/or web access levels as demand dictates. Supported by robust clustering and load balancing capabilities, transaction volumes and user loads can increase without loss of performance or reliability.
DCP provides support for bi-directional data exchange with external applications enabling easy integration with practice and corporate systems such as accounting and practice management systems.
- Web service APIs
- Queues and file transfers
- URL integration with the practice or corporate website
- Demo and test environments for support and training
- 24/7 system monitoring and alerting